Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty Girl Rock




My name is "Crystal", I'm so very fly oh my it's a little bit scary, boys wanna marry, looking at my derrier yea you can stare but if you touch it imma bury

Pretty as a picture, sweeter than a swisha

Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's whitcha I aint got to talk about it baby you can see it but of you want me to I'll be happy to repeat it:

My name is "crystal" I'm so very fly oh my it's a little bit scary, boys wanna marry looking at my derrier yea you can stare but if you touch it imma bury

Pretty as a picture, sweeter than a swisha

mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's whitcha I can talk bout it cause I know that I'm pretty and if you know it to then ladies sing it with me!

All eyes on me when I walk in no question that this girls a 10 don't hate me cause I'm beautiful; dont hate me cause im beautiful my walk my talk the way I dress, it's not my fault so please don't trip, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Do the pretty girl rock

If u looking for me you can catch me...cameras flashin i bet he turn his head just as soon as I pass him
girls think I'm conceited cause I kno I'm attractive don't worry about what I think why don't you ask him

Get yourself together dont hate
Jealousy's the ugliest trait
I can talk about it cause I know that I'm pretty and if you know it too then ladies sing it with me!


All eyes on me when I walk in no question that this girls a 10 don't hate me cause I'm beautiful; dont hate me cause im beautiful
my walk my talk the way I dress it's not my fault so please don't trip
don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Do the pretty girl rock ;-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment